[outages] SF Bay Area

Paul Hinze paul.t.hinze at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:01:42 EDT 2012

We're getting a few reports of a customers, one we've confirmed is located in Palo Alto, unable to reach our Chicago-hosted service, while all of our monitoring reports our services are up from here.

Nothing concrete, but seems like it might be related to the issues you're talking about.

Paul Hinze
Developer
Braintree Payments