[outages] OT: ANNOUNCE: NATOG on IRC

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Wed Jul 25 13:26:24 EDT 2012

I've just founded (isn't the informality of the Internet wonderful) NATOG:
The North American Telephony Operators Group, for people who deal with
telephony equipment, services and networks both from the customer and the
carrier perspective.

At the moment, it's just an IRC channel:  irc://irc.freenode.net#natog

to which all telecom people are welcome.  I expect more stuff will happen
at some point.  I'd specifically like to see carrier people there, to the
extent that it won't get them fired.

Cheers,
-- jra