[outages] Google Talk down?

Mike Simkins mike.simkins at sungard.com
Thu Jul 26 07:12:02 EDT 2012

It comes and goes, we stay logged in, but our Contact lists vanish and then
come back. I’m also in London, and I am seeing it from  my Home, Cellular,
and Work connections right now

Mike Simkins ▪ Senior Network Engineer , *Operations Engineering* ▪ SunGard
Availability Services

Keeping People and Information Connected® ▪ http://www.sungardas.com/

P *Think before you print*

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error,