[outages] Google Talk down?

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Thu Jul 26 12:09:33 EDT 2012

As of 10:25 am Central:

7/26/12 10:25 AM
The problem with Google Talk should be resolved. We apologize for the
inconvenience and thank you for your patience and continued support. Please
rest assured that system reliability is a top priority at Google, and we are
making continuous improvements to make our systems better. If you are still
experiencing an issue, please contact us via the Google Help Center.

Frank