[outages] Peeringdb down?

Vinny_Abello at Dell.com Vinny_Abello at Dell.com
Fri Jun 8 11:39:11 EDT 2012

I already sent an email to support at peeringdb.com<mailto:support at peeringdb.com> about this, but I'm uncertain they are receiving email properly, so I'll mention it here as well. I hadn't seen mention of it already anywhere.

I'm seeing MySQL errors when attempting to query peeringdb.com this morning. I'm assuming the admins or friends of admins lurk here. :)

IE:

Database error: Invalid SQL: .....<edited>
MySQL Error: 1030 (Got error 28 from storage engine)
Session halted.

-Vinny