[outages] Dubuque IA CO Problems

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Tue Jun 12 13:10:30 EDT 2012

Update received from the wireless carrier while I was composing this

	We've been notified of an issue w/ our customers calling to
	CenturyLink customers in Dubuque:

	Calls to and from CenturyLink in the Dubuque area will likely
	fail until this issue is resolved.  We are not seeing any
	affected cell sites at this time. <redacted> went off the air at
	around the same time, so it could be related.

	The NOC is working w/ CenturyLink to get this restored as quickly
	as possible. CenturyLink has dispatched a tech to the site.

The redacted site (in addition to Scales Mound) is within 20 miles of
Dubuque.

Frank