[outages] Comcast - East Coast issues ?

Brandon Applegate brandon at burn.net
Fri Jun 22 13:54:01 EDT 2012

Hello,

Having multiple customers call in about reachability - common thread is
their side users are all on Comcast.  Not to mention the fact that we
can't even hit www.comcast.com from our network currently.

We have Level3 (Cincinnati) and Qwest (Chicago).  Traceroutes from us
outbound seem to prefer Qwest and then die in Comcast.

I can post traceroutes if need be - just wanted to see if anyone knew
anything before I call my upstreams and wade through phone tree hell.

--
Brandon Applegate - CCIE 10273
PGP Key fingerprint: