[outages] [ADMIN] wiki.outages.org Planned Maintenance tomorrow (3/9/12) from 10am to 11am PST.

virendra rode virendra.rode at outages.org
Thu Mar 8 18:18:28 EST 2012

Change Type: High___ Medium__ Low_X_

Type of Maintenance: Security update.

Window Start: Tuesday 03/09/2012 10:00am PST
Window End: Tuesday 03/09/2012 11:00am PST

Service Impact: This maintenance is not expected to be service impacting.

Schedule:
The window for work is scheduled to begin at 10:00am tomorrow, Friday,
March
09, and end at 11:00am PST (1 hrs). Should additional time be required,
notice will be provided and the maintenance window will be expanded.

Regression Planning:
As with any maintenance, while highly unlikely, there is a possibility
that something unexpected may occur during the maintenance process.
Should any issues arise, all equipment will be placed back into standard
operation and the maintenance will be postponed until the issue is resolved.

Regression Instructions:
Check for logs and reachability of the host.

regards,
admin team.

Just like to make community aware that we have a planned maintenance for
tonight (3/8/2012) starting 8pm PST.

Window Start: 03/08/2012 - 8:00pm PST
Window End: 03/08/2012 - 9:00pm PST

We will be performing software maintenance on wiki.outages.org starting
at 8:00pm tonight PST. However This re-route of
traffic is being done a day prior to the change to make sure we have
routing (ingress/egress) stability maintained during this change window.
We plan to re-route the traffic back to LEVEL3 facing core after the
upgrade window.

We are expecting to re-route about 350mbps of traffic and wanted to give
you a heads up.

Our network engineering team will be on site performing this task on
friday.

regards,
/virendra