[outages] FW: Manhole fire, Pittsburgh PA

Jeremy Chadwick outages at jdc.parodius.com
Wed May 9 18:19:59 EDT 2012

It's affecting, bare minimum, Abovenet.  Given the relationship between
Abovenet and L3 (for physical transport), I'm not surprised they're both
affected.

We were told initially it was "a fiber cut in Albany, NY", then
"a fiber event near New Platz, NY", and now "a fiber outage in Suffern,
NY".  So based on this, it's probably a fiber cut in Bolivia.

--
| Jeremy Chadwick                                   jdc at koitsu.org |
| Mountain View, CA, US                                            |