[outages] Tuxedo NY cut

Tim Glen tglen at asicentral.com
Thu May 10 15:30:29 EDT 2012

According to the Level 3 ticket the problems have been resolved.

5/10/12 3:25:40 PM GMT
The Transport NOC confirmed that all of the associated alarms have cleared.
All customer services are confirmed restored as of 14:38 GMT.

5/10/12 3:04:37 PM GMT
The Transport NOC advised that OSP engineers have reported all re-splicing
complete at this time. The Transport NOC is confirming that all associated
alarms have cleared and that all customer services have restored.

Regards,
Tim Glen
Sr. Network Engineer
Advertising Specialty Institute | Promoting Success™

Email: tglen at asicentral.com
Phone: (215) 953-3692
Fax: (215) 953-3759
Web: www.asicentral.com