[outages] Outages in Hawaii?

Roberts, Brent Brent.Roberts at progressive-solutions.com
Mon May 14 21:15:35 EDT 2012

I have 3 circuits in the Area and all have been flapping all day. When I opened the tickets with the provider this is the Verbal speel I got. At last check the flakiest circuit has been stable for about an hour & a half.

BR
---

Can you point to a source URL, or is this known from some circuits you have here?  I did (and still see) my home circuit to them down.
My home circuit to Oceanic TW doesn't seem to be affected, though.

scott

This email and any attached files may contain confidential and/or privileged material and is intended solely for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete it and all attachments from your computer. Progressive Solutions is not liable for any errors or omissions in the content or transmission of this email.