[outages] Outages in Hawaii?

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Tue May 15 14:18:53 EDT 2012

--- surfer at mauigateway.com wrote:
--- Brent.Roberts at progressive-solutions.com wrote:

I have 3 circuits in the Area and all have been flapping all day. When I opened the tickets with the provider this is the Verbal speel I got. At last check the flakiest circuit has been stable for about an hour & a half.

Ah, ok.  And it appears to be HT only.  Thanks for the info.

Just a brief update.  Please direct any other conversation to
the discuss list...

It does appear to be HT only.  My circuit to them was still down
this morning as I left for work.  It was down all day yesterday (HST).
No troubles with my Oceanic TW yesterday or this morning.  Also, I
have found nothing in the media or at the HT site, which doesn't seem
to be kept up to date any longer:

http://www.hawaiiantel.com/Support/ResidentialSupport/SupportAlertCategory/tabid/579/Default.aspx

scott
(who is happy he doesn't work for HT at this moment as those're
hell days where you may be up for 30-40 hours)