[outages] Packet loss between L3 and GBLX

michael.vanrensburg at telecity.com michael.vanrensburg at telecity.com
Thu May 31 17:58:54 EDT 2012

Using both networks that is certainly our view from a European perspective. I believe only 1st line, provisioning and sales have integrated. Understandably it's a big job trying to integrate and am lead to believe not only will be a slow process but some network elements might never get there in any reasonable time span.
Michael