[outages] Windstream fiber cut(s) between Wilmington and Philly?

Michael Morgan mmorgan at dca.net
Thu Nov 1 15:28:30 EDT 2012

Thanks for the replies both on and off list everyone. I did eventually get an
update last night as well as a follow up this morning. A cut between Warminster
and West Chester PA has us down. Sounds like it could be a couple days before
the power company lets them in to splice. Thankfully we're redundant.

-Mike