[outages] Windstream / Paetec outage?

Linda Effinger Quinde lquinde at ezlinks.com
Wed Nov 7 12:42:25 EST 2012

Yes - we are too. We just spent 55 minutes on hold with Windstream support.  We finally got through and were told the issues were related to Sunday's 7 1/2 outage and yesterday's intermittent issues.  I don't know what's happening in NY but the specific issues in Chicago are related to equipment failure on Windstream's platform in Chicago.  When we asked why the backup equipment didn't kick in, the reply was that the problem entailed a communication issue between the primary and the backup equipment.   Root cause has still not been established, hence the ongoing problems.

Linda Effinger Quinde
Lquinde at ezlinks.com
630-670-8774