[outages] NTP issues from 11/19/2012

Greg Guldenschuh greg at gguldens.org
Tue Nov 20 15:04:16 EST 2012

Emailed the USNO timekeepers and this is the reply I received last night
at 9:44pm EDT.  I was asking about the issue and looking for a better
definition of the time frame of the issue.
Hope this helps everyone narrow down their scope.

The best outage time I have right now is from 21:07 UTC until 21:59 UTC of November 19 (MJD 56250), which of course corresponds to 16:07-16:59 Eastern Standard Time.

Our systems manager Jeffrey Prillaman will send notifications hopefully tomorrow, but you may post this, along with our apologies.

--
Greg Guldenschuh
greg at gguldens.org
http://www.gguldens.org/resume