[outages] [Outages-discussion] Happy ${HOLIDAY}!

Darren Schreiber darren at 2600hz.com
Thu Nov 22 21:12:09 EST 2012

You didn't hear? The Internet goes offline for holidays…

- Darren

From: Mitch <mitpatterson at gmail.com<mailto:mitpatterson at gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, November 22, 2012 9:06 PM
To: Richard Golodner <rgolodner at infratection.com<mailto:rgolodner at infratection.com>>
Cc: "outages at outages.org<mailto:outages at outages.org>" <outages at outages.org<mailto:outages at outages.org>>, outages-discussion <outages-discussion at outages.org<mailto:outages-discussion at outages.org>>
Subject: Re: [outages] [Outages-discussion] Happy ${HOLIDAY}!

Wait.. What is this"  There are, of course, no outages today, because no one is at work to break
anything. "... People don't work today? I had to work this morning and i'm going back to work in about 3 hours...

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 3:20 PM, Richard Golodner <rgolodner at infratection.com<mailto:rgolodner at infratection.com>> wrote:
On Thu, 2012-11-22 at 15:01 -0500, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> happy Secure Your Parents' Wifi Day

        Perhaps us IT folks should rename the holiday to what Jay has called
it. We all know it's true. You could also call it Update Everything At
Your Parent's House too.
        Happy Holiday to all that celebrate and a special thanks to Frank B and
Virenda.
        Richard