[outages] Syria off the net

Sven Olaf Kamphuis sven at cb3rob.net
Fri Nov 30 13:03:49 EST 2012

has anyone tried contacting their  embassy, as when it really were
terrorists, they would probably be more than interested in getting some
alternative links... a few 622mbit radio links or sattelite transponders
would already suffice. (too bad for the 12 second rtt but at least it
works ;)

or are we the only ones to have trucks for that purpose :P
(just how to get them there remains the question ;)

--

CB3ROB LTD.