[outages] clear.com website/authentication outage

Kevin Day toasty at dragondata.com
Fri Oct 5 15:11:59 EDT 2012

http://www.clear.com has been down for at least the last hour. They've also sent two emails during the last hour that my service with them has been disconnected due to a billing problem (they recently charged me, seemed to go through okay). One already connected device is still working okay, but my other device hangs trying to authenticate.

If you're using Clear for connectivity, i'd suggest not disconnecting until they get this worked out. :)