[outages] Godaddy / Premium DNS outage?

Tony pasq77 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 23:24:02 EDT 2012

Mike,

My two cents here, anyone in Operations who does not understand that s$%t
happens and that any company can be taken down by a set of circumstances
that they were not prepared for either does not really "work" in Operations
or is just harping on this to take a shot at GoDaddy. I have seen "perfect
storm" circumstances that set off long term outages that no one could have
predicted. I respect that fact that you spoke out on this list and
appreciate  what you could share and based on past and present experience
believe that your teams did a good the public announcement and your
comments on this list.

Thank You

Tony Pasqualini
Ops Director