[outages] DSL/Broadband reports down?? Again?

Jeremy Chadwick jdc at koitsu.org
Sat Oct 6 12:42:49 EDT 2012

Confirmed; it's been down for a while now.

I'm sure Karl and nil will be doing something about it, if they aren't
already engaged and working the issue.  It sounds like something on the
back-end may have crashed/broke.  I'm certain Karl will disclose details
on the site once it's back up.

--
| Jeremy Chadwick                                   jdc at koitsu.org |
| Mountain View, CA, US                                            |