[outages] Sprint Outage?

Mark Keymer mark at viviotech.net
Mon Oct 8 15:03:54 EDT 2012

I can 100% confirm the Alaska air delays. Here at seatac airport with current delays of 2-3 hours they say. And they might cancel flights this afternoon. Which I am currently waiting for a connecting flight that was to leave at 2:00 pm pdt to DC(REAGAN)

As I type this 3 flights to San diego and LA area were cancelled. And now they just said the system looks to be up. So there may be hope!

Mark