[outages] Ubiquity Hosting

Mike miketheman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 15:41:20 EDT 2012

Update:

Services seem to be restored. They responded to my tweet[0] that
service has been restored, and indeed the servers have never been
rebooted, etc.

I suspect that this has something to do with their new website launch
today[1] - further evidenced with the fact that the new site is no
longer up, the old one is there instead.

-Mike

[0]: https://twitter.com/UbiquityServers/status/256115412419362816
[1]: https://twitter.com/UbiquityServers/status/256040872280461312