[outages] Cogent packet loss and jitter

Ryan McIntosh rmcintosh at nitemare.net
Wed Oct 10 23:00:56 EDT 2012

Sorry Otis for a double response, I hit reply to on accident (getting
tired).

I noticed a lot of latency and failure to establish connections about the
time the OP posted this message. Most of the sites in question were routing
through cogent as well. I'd bet something happened on their end, but I do
not see this happening at the moment anymore.

Ryan