[outages] Amazon US-EAST-1 Region Down?

Ivan Kovacevic ivan.kovacevic at startelecom.ca
Mon Oct 22 14:37:05 EDT 2012

Can’t reach our instances… this is what the Dashboard says:

10:38 AM PDT We are currently investigating degraded performance for a
small number of EBS volumes in a single Availability Zone in the US-EAST-1
Region.
11:11 AM PDT We can confirm degraded performance for a small number of EBS
volumes in a single Availability Zone in the US-EAST-1 Region. Instances
using affected EBS volumes will also experience degraded performance.
11:26 AM PDT We are currently experiencing degraded performance for EBS
volumes in a single Availability Zone in the US-EAST-1 Region. New launches
for EBS backed instances are failing and instances using affected EBS
volumes will experience degraded performance.

Best Regards,

Ivan

Star Telecom | www.startelecom.ca