[outages] Windstream in Michigan?

bernie listsub bernie.listsub at landmark.coop
Wed Oct 24 10:38:35 EDT 2012

We're seeing Voice outage via a Windstream SIP trunk being delivered to Milwaukee in Windstream colo.

I'm also seeing multiple MPLS sites down in North-Central IL and South-Central Wisconsin.  All of it went down around 7:30am CDT.

Nick "Bernie" Bernhardt
Network Administrator
Landmark Services Cooperative
nick.bernhardt at landmark.coop<mailto:nick.bernhardt at landmark.coop>
"We are a COOPERATIVE business dedicated to providing rural and urban customers with the HIGHEST QUALITY products and services.  We will enhance our producers' profitability, EXCEED customer expectations and keep our cooperative financially STRONG."