[outages] Windstream in Michigan?

Jonathan Nalley jnalley at jnalley.com
Wed Oct 24 10:40:20 EDT 2012

apparently it's a more severe problem. I received this update less
than 60 seconds ago:

Problem : Dead Air / Busies
Location: 801 - Regional,
Status  : Ongoing
Event   : Major problem with the VoIP

Detailed Description:

We are experiencing call failures in the following regions:

Cedar Rapids
Springfield, IL
Madison, WI
Green Bay, WI
Minneapolis
Sioux Falls
Omaha
Des Moines
Dubuque
Fargo
St. Louis
Davenport
Kansas City
Detroit

ETR:

This message was posted by: eolson, regarding Trouble Ticket: 122812.