[outages] Windstream in Michigan?

Chris Davis chrisd at mobileleasing.com
Wed Oct 24 13:49:24 EDT 2012

Here in Ann Arbor, MI trunks are lighting up as well.

Christopher Davis

Information Systems Manager

Medical Imaging Resources, Inc

120 Enterprise Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103

Work- (734) 821-3003 ext.107

Cell- (734) 660-8249

Fax- (734) 426-2003

ChrisD at mobileleasing.com <chrisd at mobileleasing.com>

*www.medimagingsales.com*

*www.mobileleasing.com*

[image: Description: 20 Year Anniversary Logo]