[outages] Windstream Outage Affecting Ohio?

Technology Director technologydirector at sulcosd.k12.pa.us
Wed Oct 24 16:26:51 EDT 2012

Issue appears to be affecting service in several facilities here in Pennsylvania as well.  We are unable to make outgoing calls to Verizon customers.  Long distance service to other vendors is currently working.  Inbound calls from Verizon customers are successful, but outbound calls are not routing properly.  Windstream rep was not sure if this issue was related to the outage in the Midwest.  I was told not to expect an update on this until Friday.

Lance
Sullivan County School District