[outages] bandwidth.com

Nate Carlson nanog at natecarlson.com
Tue Oct 30 19:07:10 EDT 2012

FYI, I had a ticket opened for the occasional one-way audio on outbound
calls.. they finally replied and said that it's due to the hurricane.
Which seems odd, since we're entirely central.. if it was incoming I could
understand it.. but for outbound I'd expect it to be easily fixed. *sigh*.
Time to route outbound via Vitelity for awhile..