[outages] 111 8th

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Wed Oct 31 09:59:31 EDT 2012

On Oct 31, 2012, at 7:35 AM, Christopher J. Pilkington wrote:

> Woke up to BGPmon... anyone know how many tenants affected by the fuel pump issue at 111 8th?
>
> Or is just Equinix?

I saw a notice from Equinix saying they repaired their generator, etc.

LOCATION:	 NY METRO AREA
PRODUCTS:	 Equinix Internet Exchange, Metro Connect
SR#:	 6445883
Date and Time of Occurrence:	 31-OCT-2012 05:34 Site Local Time

INCIDENT SUMMARY: Network Service Issue

UPDATE:

Network services have been restored. Backup generator repairs were completed and power has been restored to customer loads.

This issue is now resolved and service returned to normal as of 31-OCT-2012 07:55 Site Local Time