[outages] Windstream fiber cut(s) between Wilmington and Philly?

Ken Goldenberg keng at directlineanswers.com
Wed Oct 31 12:33:16 EDT 2012

We had Tollfree's down out here in SF Bay Area. First reported about
6:15p PST, we are up as of 9a PST. When calling support at 9p last night
it took 50 mins to get thru-
Our PRIs stayed up though

Ken Goldenberg
Direct Line TeleResponse
President
ATSI Award of Excellence DIAMOND PLUS Award 2002-2012
CAMX Award of Excellence 2006-2011
ATSI 24/7 GOLD SITE CERTIFIED
510-843-3900