[outages] SIP services down?

Darren Schreiber darren at 2600hz.com
Wed Oct 31 16:35:06 EDT 2012

We are seeing tremendous post-dial delay issues. We emailed them as such.
It's been kind of up and down since the storm actually. Calls, when they
complete, seem to stay up, but then again customers may just not be
complaining as loudly because they are aware of the circumstances...

--
Darren Schreiber
CEO / Co-Founder