[outages] Godaddy / Premium DNS outage?

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Tue Sep 11 13:53:30 EDT 2012

My WAGs would be bridge loop or internal/external routing fubar, in that
order.  The bridge loop looks kind of DDoSish at first, depending on where
you're looking, because all the traffic looks normal enough, except the
quantity, and it very quickly gets to the point where interfaces are 100%
full and CLIs become unusably lagged.