[outages] Metro & North Atlanta (AT&T Metro-Ethernet Outage)

Kraig Beahn Kraig at l2net.com
Thu Sep 20 16:04:16 EDT 2012

Our NOC is reporting that all of our metro-ethernet circuits were restored at 3:40:34PM (Eastern).

Started with slight packet-loss on return to service and a little bit of latency as I would probably expect based upon the methodology in which AT&T is utilizing to troubleshoot/resolve the issue.

AT&T has not confirmed continuity as of yet so i'm assuming they are still isolating the issue even though traffic is passing.