[outages] Comcast blocking ftp?

Kevin Blackham blackham at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 12:16:43 EDT 2012

FTP clients working fine via IPv4 from Comcast residential in both Mountain View, CA and Salt Lake City, UT. Only passive mode tested.

Testing from off-net to Comcast IPv4 port 21 in SLC shows the SYN made it, and RST was generated by my host.

Perhaps if there is a block on servers, it's selective (heavy user, etc). They're not blocking me.