[outages] Comcast blocking ftp?

Griffiths, Chris Chris_Griffiths at cable.comcast.com
Mon Sep 24 15:07:16 EDT 2012

Apologies for the double post.  My mail client went bonkers.

Thanks
--
Chris Griffiths
Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.

On Sep 24, 2012, at 2:57 PM, "Griffiths, Chris" <Chris_Griffiths at Cable.Comcast.com<mailto:Chris_Griffiths at Cable.Comcast.com>> wrote:

Here is a list of ports we do block on both residential and commercial services over DOCSIS services:

http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/internet/list-of-blocked-ports/

http://businesshelp.comcast.com/help-and-support/internet/ports-blocked-by-business-class-internet/

We do not block FTP.

Thanks