[outages] Fiber Cut in SF Bay Area

Mitch mitpatterson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 14:01:04 EDT 2013

This is all I have from Megapath:
We are currently experiencing a service interruption due to equipment
failure at the GLRYCAXF central office in San Jose, CA.

*UPDATE: *Megapath NOC is still following up with Carrier/ ILEC to resolve
the fibercut issue in their network. No ETR available.

*Master TT number: *5303870
*Severity Level: *P1
*Total End-Users Affected: *1
*Start Time: *04/16/2013 01:15:00 AM PDT