[outages] test - ignore

Jeremy Chadwick jdc at koitsu.org
Tue Apr 16 15:40:40 EDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 10:07:47AM -0700, Carlos Alvarez wrote:
> FYI, all the Boston-related messages only showed up for me in the last few
> minutes.  I'm using Google apps for business as my mail server.
>

> On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 8:55 AM, Jared Mauch <jared at puck.nether.net> wrote:

For those curious what happened (and what tends to recur causing this
issue), please see the thread on outages-discussion starting here:

https://puck.nether.net/pipermail/outages-discussion/2013-April/000743.html

--
| Jeremy Chadwick                                   jdc at koitsu.org |
| Mountain View, CA, US                                            |