[outages] FedEx.com - Outage

Kraig Beahn kraig at l2net.com
Tue Aug 6 15:55:38 EDT 2013

Sorry - should have been more specific...

Our customers and others can reach the main "Fedex" website, however, when
you attempt(ed) to login, it forwards the post to another URL, which was
unreachable for about 39 minutes.

However - It is now reachable and was a relatively short outage, per say.

Thanks to all of whom helped to investigate the issue.

Kindly,

Kraig Beahn
L2Networks Corp.