[outages] Bandwidth.com Denver POP VoIP call failures

Chris Stone cstone at axint.net
Tue Aug 20 12:30:45 EDT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:     Bandwidth (P2) Service Impairment - Dash Global - Initial
Date:     Tue, 20 Aug 2013 16:23:09 +0000
From:     Bandwidth NOC <bwcoutagenotification at bandwidth.com>

Good Day,

We are experiencing indications of a Network Impairment Issue on the
Bandwidth network. If you determine you are having any issues, please open a
ticket and our NOC team will assess and determine if it is related to the
following issue:

*Initial:*
Our Denver SBC is experiencing issues currently. Currently it appears to not
be accepting calls and should be failing calls over to our Atlanta POP. We
are currently working to get this issue resolved as soon as possible. This
is only affecting our Denver site, Atlanta is up and functioning properly.