[outages] Charter Outage??

Jeremy Charles JCharles at epic.com
Fri Dec 6 09:31:24 EST 2013

We're in Verona WI and we received a boatload of helpdesk tickets from our tech services staff members about connectivity problems getting to our customer sites, but zero tickets about any voice problems (Charter is our first-choice outgoing for long distance, which we do a ton of).  I'm thinking that we would've seen tickets about voice problems too if there were any.

As soon as we shutdown our Charter BGP sessions, connectivity to our customer sites was restored.