[outages] Charter Outage??

Kraig Beahn kraig at l2net.com
Fri Dec 6 12:29:36 EST 2013

Not sure if this helps or hinders the issue(s) presented:

One of our Charter connections (DOCSIS) never lost IP transit between
Cleveland, TN and Atlanta, Ga.

Circuit (VC) Originates on Charter IP Transit/Transport and arrives via
IP-Transit (non-private-peering) in Atlanta.

Happy to provide more information, if it's of use to someone while
investigating what appears to be a national outage/issue.