[outages] SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE: Facebook

Morgan Miskell morgan.miskell at caro.net
Thu Feb 7 16:25:49 EST 2013

I sincerely hope you guys are joking.....those dates aren't real!

On Thu, 2013-02-07 at 21:19 +0000, Patrick Shoemaker wrote:
> Can you provide some more details?
>
> I can assure you that facebook has not scheduled 48 hours of downtime for its entire platform…
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Feb 7, 2013, at 16:16, "Jay Ashworth" <jra at baylink.com> wrote:
>
> > I've just seen a reminder from Facebook that they'll be down for a backbone
> > upgrade on the 29th and 30th; I pass this along for those whose eyeball
> > customers will burn up your help lines about it.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > -- jr 'cause that's in scope for this list' a
> > --
> > Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       jra at baylink.com
> > Designer                     The Things I Think                       RFC 2100
> > Ashworth & Associates     http://baylink.pitas.com         2000 Land Rover DII
> > St Petersburg FL USA               #natog                      +1 727 647 1274

Morgan A. Miskell
CaroNet Data Centers
704-643-8330 x206
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient
you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any
unauthorized disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.