[outages] ADMIN: Code of Conduct

virendra rode virendra.rode at outages.org
Sat Feb 9 18:33:17 EST 2013

Hi,

A reminder to all list members that:

The OUTAGES list has over several thousand subscribers so it is very
easy for a
thread to have scores of posts while being off-topic and only of
interest to only a small proportion of subscribers. Please consider
before each post if your email will be of interest to the majority of
members or might alternatively be emailed directly the people of
interest or posted to another forum.

I have reached out to certain individuals requesting to end this kabuki.
I would urge to the people on this list to use their good sense kindly
abide by the AUP.

If you are so insistence of making your voice heard that is unrelated to
outages I urge you to a non-outages mailing list. If it is post outages
related, please use 'outages-discussion' list. Kindly avoid FLAME throwing.

Please don't make us ban people or turn on moderation because for the
most part the list is working just fine, it makes work for us and takes
away from our work/family time.

Please read the FAQ and AUP policy before posting for more details at,
http://wiki.outages.org/index.php/Code_of_Conduct

You may direct feedback to me personally.

regards,
/virendra