[outages] Centurylink/qwest

Chris Hunt dharmachris at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 11:50:04 EST 2013

That is true but I find these to be only moderately useful, and a lot of
work to keep up with if you really care.  You need to know how to
interpret the little information they gave you: the name of your
upstream switches.  These notifications are useful for the "big picture"
and if you're willing to make some calls you might even find out if a
planned maintenance will affect you, but often you won't.  Good luck
with that.

-Chris