[outages] Vitelity outages

Josh Jacoby josh at wholesalepbx.com
Mon Feb 18 16:10:22 EST 2013

I see their main web site is not coming up fully but if you log directly
into their portal at https://portal.vitelity.net/login.php it seems to work
fine.  I tested a handful of my numbers with them and they all seem to be
up and in service.  In my experience they have been a reliable carrier for
the past two years or so.
*

*
*Josh Jacoby*
josh at wholesalepbx.com
+1.916.282.5100 ext. 822
[image: WholesalePBX]1722 J STREET, SUITE 8, SACRAMENTO, CA 95811
SUPPORT at WHOLESALEPBX.COM <support at wholesalepbx.com>
TEL  |  +1.916.282.5100      TOLL FREE  |  +1 888.564.0064      FAX  |
+1.916.282.5111

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 12:47 PM, Rhiannon Ball <rhiannon.ball at nvoicepay.com