[outages] Paetec/Windstream outage in Michigan and Ohio

Brian Kovats BKovats at capa.com
Wed Feb 20 15:36:58 EST 2013

In reference to Alex Forster -- From our Windstream account manager, there's two "impairments" affecting their network; one in South Bend, IN, on the US Signal Network plus up to two fiber cuts in the Columbus, OH, area.  Our WS service has been out since just prior to lunch.  We do some work with some offices using Time Warner fibre and AT&T and those are still up.  I'm told this is causing issues in Indiana (northern?), Columbus & Cleveland, OH, and Wheeling, WV, and now, per Alex, also in Michigan.

Brian Kovats, IT Technician