[outages] CFR website refusing connections

Goltz, Jim (NIH/CIT) [E] jgoltz at mail.nih.gov
Tue Jan 8 14:21:09 EST 2013

I've had several "looks OK" reports, so it's probably a problem local to me.  I am seeing RST packets apparently from 75.101.137.229, but sometimes someone sets our firewalls to send those instead of silently dropping the traffic, so that could be it.

Thanks, all.

--
Jim Goltz <jgoltz at mail.nih.gov>