[outages] [ADMIN] wiki.outages.org

virendra rode virendra.rode at outages.org
Thu Jan 17 17:49:51 EST 2013

wiki.outages.org is currently down as / partition was used up to 100%
causing apache and mysql to choke.

scloud at Nanog01r:~$
Filesystem                         Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/mapper/scloud--template-root  177G  168G     0 100% /
udev                               2.0G  4.0K  2.0G   1% /dev
tmpfs                              792M  252K  791M   1% /run
none                               5.0M     0  5.0M   0% /run/lock
none                               2.0G     0  2.0G   0% /run/shm
/dev/sda1                          228M   47M  169M  22% /boot
overflow                           1.0M   16K 1008K   2% /tmp

However we may know what may have caused it and in order to address this
issue we attempted to re-size / partition but we were unable to make the
VMware see the new size as the dynamic resizing is not supported at the
moment.

Having said that, we have since created a new VM and looking at
migrating data over including DNS change. Until this migration takes
place, wiki.outages.org will be unaccessible.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

regards,
/virendra